INFORMATION ON THE PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
According to the Article 13 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)
Pedagogical University of Krakow informs that:
- The administrator of your personal data is the Pedagogical University of Krakow, Krakow, Podchorążych 2, 30-084 Krakow, Poland.
- The administrator appointed the Inspector of Personal Data Protection: e-mail address: email@example.com, phone: +48 12 662 63 45.
- Your personal data will be processed in connection with the organization of the MEGA 2022 conference on the basis of obtained consent for their processing.
- Personal data will not be passed to other recipients with the exception of our partners for the organization of a conference; this exception applies only to registered participants of a particular conference.
- Your personal data will be stored no longer than one year after the conference is finished.
- You have the right to access your personal data, rectify them, delete or limit the processing, the right to object to the processing, and the right to transfer data.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of the consent before its withdrawal.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (Poland).
- Providing personal data is a prerequisite for the organising purposes. In the absence of personal data, it is not possible to provide you with necessary information and enabling you participation in the MEGA 2022 conference.
- Your personal data is not subject to automated decision making, including profiling.